mattx Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 Well surprise surpriuse, trying to purchase the Black Ops Map Pack so it will download when I get home to my xbox and will it go through ? Will it hell - everytime I try to purchase it from the Xbox web site it just fails - bloody pathetic MS, bloody pathetic....
mattx Posted February 1, 2011 Author Posted February 1, 2011 Finally went through - took me about 10 goes - bloody stupid.
Haptic Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 I gave up on BLOPS ages ago (PS3)....complete cluster-uuuffff Gimme DeadSpace 2 anyday! Joe
featured_spectre Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 worked fine for me...even got my mum to turn on my xbox at home! lol
mattx Posted February 1, 2011 Author Posted February 1, 2011 Just checked and my Xbox has downloaded it - [ got the missus to turn it on ] - so it's all ready for me when I get home......sad or what.... Think I'll do combat training first to get a good scope of the maps before heading back into on-line multiplayer.
featured_spectre Posted February 1, 2011 Posted February 1, 2011 berlin wall looks to be my new fav map after firing range
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now