Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Surprise Surprise First Strike won't download


Recommended Posts

Posted
Well surprise surpriuse, trying to purchase the Black Ops Map Pack so it will download when I get home to my xbox and will it go through ? Will it hell - everytime I try to purchase it from the Xbox web site it just fails - bloody pathetic MS, bloody pathetic....
Posted

Just checked and my Xbox has downloaded it - [ got the missus to turn it on ] - so it's all ready for me when I get home......sad or what....

Think I'll do combat training first to get a good scope of the maps before heading back into on-line multiplayer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...