Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

SQL Enterprise Manager + Suspect database?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I went into a school today that is running several SQL 2000 databases. I noticed in the ENterprise Manager that one of them had got the word 'suspect' under it and it did not list the contents of the database like all th eothers did.

 

What is the problem and what can i do? ( I know nothing about SQL at all)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...