6Foot2 Posted January 30, 2011 Posted January 30, 2011 Link: wordmark.it Choosing the ideal typeface for what you are trying to communicate can turn out to be a tedious work with the current font browsing interfaces. I built wordmark.it to aid in my design process by quickly previewing how a wordmark looks with the fonts installed on my computer before setting out to find new ones. I am excited that a lot of people are also interested in a simple solution to this particular problem. I would like to thank everyone for their feedback and sharing wordmark.it through their sites, blogs and social networks. Result of running wordmark.it: http://gyazo.com/e7d8d012eb81c64d2734c6aaa8f1e04b.png [Other fonts listed further down the page]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now