bewlay51 Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Hello All - Has anybody got an information about a system (I think its a card) that allows one PC to run multiple monitors, mice and keyboards. It sounds like the card allows some sort of virtualization but locally on the PC. Is there anyone out there know what I'm talking about or even has it in use. I seem to remember RM having such a system a few years ago??? Regards, John
SYNACK Posted January 28, 2011 Posted January 28, 2011 Look into Microsoft Multipoint server, it allows this and is totally straight up with liscences. Just need a gup that can support multiple moniters and some usb hubs. 1
bewlay51 Posted February 1, 2011 Author Posted February 1, 2011 I think the system I have heard about is one of these.....any one seen or used them?? Multiuser Systems Desktop Virtualisation Technology - Virtual Computing, Multi User Computing | Education usage - LG Network Monitor US
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now