Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yes its one of those annoying posts again ;)

 

I have been spending this week trying to get my little Iphone4 to sync with Exchange, I had tried previously with other staff members but with my self having one I can do it every spare minute I have.

 

I searched on google endlessly and by the looks of things it is down to the certificate. I have tried manually adding the Cert to the Iphone and still does not seem to work. Typical Error I get is "Cannot get Mail The Connection to the server Failed".

 

On the settings / mail area though occasionally I get a "Not Trusted" message when I view the details. Which sounds to me again the Certificate.

 

Have gone through a lot of settings and so far everything seems fine except the certificate, I have played around and tried a few things but so far still not having any luck.

 

I managed to download a ActiveSync tester and indeed it is failing on the Certificate part of the test. I am on Windows 2003 with Exchange 2003 Service Pack2, OWA and OMA is installed anc configured alright, Ports are open and no Firewalls in the way.

 

If anyone has any advice or ideas I would be greatly appreciative as I know many of you work like me in education and school systems :)

 

I hope I have included enough information.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...