Grommit Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 Hi I am looking for a Shutdown program or script that does PC's and Apples... as I see most of the threads are about PC's.. but I need to get lotsa apples shutdown .. Freeware would be good . Also I am looking for a version of Ranger Remote Desktop... I know there are soem out there but would like edugeek members advice to which are the better ones :-) Ta :-)
robk Posted January 25, 2011 Posted January 25, 2011 Gromit, have a look at impero. New version supports mac and does everything in ranger and ranger remote. Free versions? Not sure I am sure some one will comment shortly. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now