Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

I am looking for a Shutdown program or script that does PC's and Apples... as I see most of the threads are about PC's.. but I need to get lotsa apples shutdown ..

 

Freeware would be good .

 

Also I am looking for a version of Ranger Remote Desktop... I know there are soem out there but would like edugeek members advice to which are the better ones :-)

 

Ta :-)

Posted

Gromit, have a look at impero. New version supports mac and does everything in ranger and ranger remote.

 

Free versions? Not sure I am sure some one will comment shortly.

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...