GREED Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 BBC News - Microsoft explains Windows phone 7 'phantom data'
LosOjos Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 'Phantom Data' or usage tracking I wonder? Has anybody read the license agreement for WP7? (I haven't, just wondered if it mentioned usage tracking in there anywhere)
mullet_man Posted January 24, 2011 Posted January 24, 2011 One of the teachers here has the HTC HD7 and asked me why he had used all of his 500mb in less than a month. He claimed to be only a light user, so would suspect its this issue. As a precaution I turned off push etc.
GREED Posted January 24, 2011 Author Posted January 24, 2011 There is a little voice in my head saying 'why am I not surprised'...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now