themightymrp Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 I hope someone can help with this as I'm not too great with IIS7. I have a server running our internal Intranet page which is also accessible from the outside world via an extranet.schoolname.sch.uk link. I need this Intranet site to carry on functioning as it is. Currently http://intranet/default.php On another server, currently only accessible internally, is our library management software Oliver. This is accessed via http://server2/oliver. I would like to be able to setup using ARR for reverse proxy (?? yes/no) with URLrewrite so that I can use either http://intranet/oliver or http://extranet.schoolname.sch.uk/oliver to browse to the oliver page seemlessly. I thought I had it working at one point as it brought up the homescreen. However clicking any links changed the URL back to http://server2/oliver How do I set this up correctly? I have no clue what to put in the pattern matches or what rules Inbound/Outbound need to be in place. Any help is appreciated.
themightymrp Posted January 20, 2011 Author Posted January 20, 2011 Come on peeps! Someone must have an idea??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now