elsiegee40 Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 (edited) If typing a lengthy reply, I can't scroll back up it to correct or see or what I've typed. Edited January 18, 2011 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 Hi Elsie again What device you got again? I will extend the box but generally scrollbars are something that are controlled by the browser rather then my doing. How much of a *boost* would you think of needing?
elsiegee40 Posted January 17, 2011 Author Posted January 17, 2011 iPod touch... some sort of arrow arrangement to be able to get back up or down the text I've typed so that i can review and edit if necessary.
ZeroHour Posted January 17, 2011 Posted January 17, 2011 iPod touch... some sort of arrow arrangement to be able to get back up or down the text I've typed so that i can review and edit if necessary. It can be done, you just have to hold your finger and move the pointer up as I have done with iphone on occasion but a bigger box would help. The issue with scroll buttons are they wont necessarily work on all mobiles but I will see what options there are. 1
elsiegee40 Posted January 17, 2011 Author Posted January 17, 2011 OK... I'll accept it's geriatric incompetance Box could be a little bigger though!
ZeroHour Posted January 18, 2011 Posted January 18, 2011 OK... I'll accept it's geriatric incompetance Box could be a little bigger though! Just to say the box should be double the height now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now