Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I just wanted to say a big thank you for all the hardwork that was put into BETT by the Admins and BETT Stand Staff. It was a very successful event once again as ever and was a fantastic chance to catch up with old friends and meet loads of new people! :)

 

It was a pleasure talking to some of the new faces whom we had not met before!

 

I also managed to escape being wrapped up in cling film this year! and I actually managed to handle my drink better than the past so win win for me too!! :D

 

I really did have a great time! and i'm looking forward to February now! :) Woo

 

In the next few days i'll be adding some things to my blog regarding stuff that i saw and spoke about at BETT, and will also post up any images i have floating around ;) but RIC is the Photo Guy! ;) so probably best the wait for his photo stream on flicker to be completed.

 

I'm back home now!

 

James.

Edited by SYSMAN_MK

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...