Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

In my spare time I've been getting to grips with the XNA Game Studio provided by Microsoft, and have come up with a fairly tacky but equally fun 2D top down space shooter. Thing is, I'm using a simple circle for the player, a square for the enemy (asteroids), and a 'B' shape for any bonuses. So, if anyone would like to create some graphics for the game that'd be great, and would be a sure fire way to get into the credits of this massive blockbuster title!

 

Anyhow, if you have time and are up for the job the following graphics I need are:

 

Player (some kind of wicked spaceship)

Projectile (something that that player shoots, like a cool laser or something)

Enemy (I'm thinking asteroids, but if you have a better idea then great)

Bonuses (so far I have extra life, extra time, auto-fire, and 2 guns instead of 1 bonuses)

 

Also, I have designed the game for 800 x 600, so a cool intro screen and game over screen in that resolution would be wicked too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...