somabc Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 IBM's DB2 University has launched, yes exciting I know but they do offer a free Intro to SQL course which would be useful to anyone getting to grips with MS/MySQL. SQL Fundamentals I (English) DB001EN (FREE course): Learn the basics of the relational database model and the SQL language using DB2 Express-C, the free version of IBM DB2 database servers. You will learn how to create, read, update and delete data using SQL. This course is part 1 of 2 courses. Audience: Database Beginners. DB2 University
elsiegee40 Posted January 13, 2011 Posted January 13, 2011 Blimey DB2... that takes me back! I learned that as a programmer and then Systems Programmer/DBA back in the 80s... I've probably still got the manuals in the roof!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now