Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

One of my technicians who is more keen to run the latest thing than I am (has less to do on his home computer) installed Vista and found a problem with OWA which I'm pointing out for general interest in case others encounter it. The user can view messages but can't edit them. Microsoft have put out a patch for this at

 

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911829

 

Best wishes

 

Jay Rubinstein

Posted

Yeah seen this problem - so i updated our Exchange Server to SP2 - after that i ended up with no end of problems with mailbox stores being corrupted.

 

Had to reinstall on a completely different server :(

 

Luckily it was only used for the kids internally.

Posted

I've got vista running on a laptop at the moment, and was attempting to access my e-mail from home the other day via outlook webaccess. it wouldn't let me past the logon screen, even though I knew i was typing my details correctly. (I started to groan at this point thinking something was up with our remote server, as it wasn't the easiest of tasks to get OWA from outside the building working in the firstplace)

 

Weird thing is that when I refreshed the page, it came up with the OWA main screen as if I had logged in. Very strange. it does this consistantly, I have to force a page refresh for it to actually log me in.

 

Mike.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...