Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

My bro currently has the HTC Desire and i am swaying towards the HD over the N8 but there is just one problem, which is bugging me about it and is bugging my bro and that is the text message notifcation. Is there a way for this notifcation to only say new message instead of saying who it is from and what the message says before the message is even opened?

 

Thanks

Posted
It can be turned off I believe, but I use Hancent SMS that is a free app, and has much more customisability than the standard app, and I find it much better than the standard messaging app.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...