fred54 Posted December 17, 2010 Posted December 17, 2010 Hi All When opening a database in Access 2010, it throws up the message asking if I would like to enable content but I want to allow the database to open fully without interaction automatically. I have enabled all macros in the trust center settings but it only holds the settings for a single user even logged in as admin or local admin. Does anyone know how to set this for all users on a single PC? I have had a look around the registry for a fix but so far nothing!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now