Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sorry, this might seem a bit muddled but apparently our moodle does not display the correct buttons ete when playing an mp3 - you can see a start button,but that is all, no pause button or anything else. My boss, who had moodle at his previous school, is convinced that it is to do with ie plugins - but I have no idea about this.

My question is, if it is, how do I find out which ones, and how do I deploy it across the network (mixed XP Win 7) from a server 2008R2?

All info received with gratitude! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...