Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

After 4 hours of playing with the RM Slate 100 I thought it best to prepare some of you for the experience. below is a link to the best article I could find to give you an overview on the controls you need to know when using Windows tablets.

 

Windows 7 Touch and Multitouch Gesturing, Pen Controls and Writing Recognition

 

I was also surprised to find that there were page back\forwards swipe gestures when browsing in W7 as well. Once I've found the official Microsoft page on gestures I'll post that as well.

Edited by ZeroHour

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...