jamesb Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 I'm convinced that there must be other overgrown children on here who've at least looked at this game. I will admit to having spent a large part of the weekend (and I mean a very large part) playing it, having got it on Friday. So are there any other LU players here? And if so, does anyone want to organise a team to tackle Forbidden Valley?
apearce Posted December 6, 2010 Posted December 6, 2010 Jamesb, I love the game - i've been playing it since it came out in October!!! Let me know when you are ready for the dragons and i'll join you for a game!! Alex
jamesb Posted December 6, 2010 Author Posted December 6, 2010 Will do - just working on getting the rest of my Tier 2 Engineer gear at the moment (which admittedly might take a little while).
jamesb Posted December 7, 2010 Author Posted December 7, 2010 Or not - I got fed up of smashing things for a bit, so decided to give Forbidden Valley a go. One hour and three dead dragons later, I was having the time of my life with my shiny new katana of freezing. Sadly I didn't think to grab the quest to defeat the three dragons first, so I'll be tackling them again tonight with any luck.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now