Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm convinced that there must be other overgrown children on here who've at least looked at this game. I will admit to having spent a large part of the weekend (and I mean a very large part) playing it, having got it on Friday.

 

So are there any other LU players here? And if so, does anyone want to organise a team to tackle Forbidden Valley? :o

Posted

Jamesb,

I love the game - i've been playing it since it came out in October!!!

 

Let me know when you are ready for the dragons and i'll join you for a game!!

 

Alex

Posted

Or not - I got fed up of smashing things for a bit, so decided to give Forbidden Valley a go. One hour and three dead dragons later, I was having the time of my life with my shiny new katana of freezing. :)

 

Sadly I didn't think to grab the quest to defeat the three dragons first, so I'll be tackling them again tonight with any luck.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...