sidewinder Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 Right, this has annoyed me for months now, and it happens to my colleague as well so isnt just my machine. When you are using AD Users and Computers, Group Policy Management, etc, sometimes it doesnt allow you to delete, and typing certain letters (eg when naming a GPO or OU) will cause it to flash and the tree to reload. Normally if I start the MMC again it will be fine, sometimes it will be fine all day, sometimes not. Has anyone else experianced this? i know there might not be a fix but I just want to know I'm not the only one! lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now