Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

There seems to be a problem when I click the 'view from last viewed post' link for a post I want to view. It obviously should take me to the next post after the post I last viewed, but instead it just goes to the start of the thread.

 

I thought it might have been a problem with my work PC, but it's also doing this at home.

 

I'm using FF v3.6.12 at home, and some v3.6.x at work. Haven't tested with any other browser because I'm lazy

Edited by ZeroHour

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...