ranj Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 I want to move users roaming profiles from one server to another to see if it performs better on a domain controller for example. At the moment I feeling that the file server is being hammered at certain times (when 3- - 80 users logon at the same time) and I just want to experiment to see if it will help. Does anyone have a script that can change the roaming profile path in AD. Any suggestions on how to tackle this would be greatly appreciated.
localzuk Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 Can this not just be done using xcopy and the Active Directory Snap In? Or am I missing something?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now