Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have just got 10 HP laptops running Win 7 Pro which I loaded one up with software and ghosted the other 9.

 

For some reason there is no printers showing when you go to view printer in the control panel. However when you go into Word and print, all the printers are showing up fine (including smartboard, network, local etc...) and printing OK.

 

The Laptops are standalone, but I have added them to the domain of the old CC3 server for drive mappings and a network printer.

 

I did a quick search and found some problems relating to Bluetooth causing this problem for other people, but the Bluetooth services are running fine on the laptops.

 

The problem is I can't share out local printers, or delete existing printers. Has anyone seen this problem before or have any ideas how to fix this please?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...