RichCowell Posted November 17, 2010 Posted November 17, 2010 Don't think this has been mentioned here, so thought I'd post it in case others are interested... Netsweeper blocking the EduGeek ads has been bugging me since it was implemented, but have finally decided to look at the page source... If you want to enable them, add the following URL to the Allowed URLs: http://collective-media.net I have an ad blocker for all other sites, but like to support this one when I can... 2
gl3nnym Posted November 17, 2010 Posted November 17, 2010 Thanks! The ads have never worked for me so I just added that site and hey presto! All working.
RichCowell Posted November 17, 2010 Author Posted November 17, 2010 Cool! Glad someone else has benefited from it... I wondered whether people would think it a bit 'sad' posting that solution... not that I cared! Thanks for the thanks too :-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now