Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi I going to install moodle 1.9 on ubuntu desktop. I want it in the var/www

Which is the best tutorial to follow thanks. lamp etc then moodle in the var/www

Posted (edited)
Hi I going to install moodle 1.9 on ubuntu desktop. I want it in the var/www

Which is the best tutorial to follow thanks. lamp etc then moodle in the var/www

 

sudo apt-get install apache2 libapache2-mod-php php5-mysql mysql-server moodle

Edited by powdarrmonkey
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...