glennda Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 I have a form which is submitted to a php page which then shows the contents of what has been entered into the form and emails it to an account. This all works fine but i have a /> displayed in the middle but i cannot see where it is in code. (it is linked through an Iframe from our main site which doesn't support php sending and hence why so plain) there is a link here http://tinyurl.com/3a9k9gq I have changed the email address to something which doesn't email me as you will need to enter information before it shows the problem. Thanks toby
Arthur Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 In your mail.php file it looks like the code shown below in red is the problem. [b][color="red"][/color][/b]
glennda Posted November 16, 2010 Author Posted November 16, 2010 I've removed that part and it still appears but not sure if its just me as!
Arthur Posted November 16, 2010 Posted November 16, 2010 (edited) I didn't spot these at first, but you also need to remove the following too. Thank you for giving us your feedback! [b][color="red"][/color][/b] [b][color="red"]/>[/color][/b] and Thank[b][color="red"]s[/color][/b] You Edited November 17, 2010 by Arthur 1
glennda Posted November 17, 2010 Author Posted November 17, 2010 Ahh I see, was just to late for my brain to function Hadn't even noticed the thanks you!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now