Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Weve been using Outlook 2010 since September when we had a major network upgrade, we are using an exchange connection and an ICT admin email to manage support request and tasks, also we use the caendar for booking rooms and equipment.

 

Iv just found that on my PC, I can't add anything to the calendar or make any changes, the same is happening with the task list, I cannot modify or create new ones. and when I do it loses the exchange connection and wont allow me to do anything.

 

I have already tried re-installing, and running reg cleaner, re-creating the profile, starting in safe mode, removing all the add-ins, deleting the user profile and i`m still getting the same result. I have also tried other machines and they are fine, even my personal email and calendar is OK on the same machine, so it must be a combination of machine and user.

 

I dont get any errors in the event log apart from a warning that says I must be connected to exchange to make these changes. I`m running out of idea's searching the web iv done everything most sites say. has anyone come accross anything similar

Posted

Just to be clear:

 

You have tried your account on other machines and all is fine?

You have tried other accounts on your machine and all is fine?

 

(I feel like a techy again!!!)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...