Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay, I know this has been replaced by TaskForce from PeachWorx, but I'm trying to get hold of it anyway - TaskForce just doesn't work as required, so I want to go back to PO, but unfortunately uninstalled it when I thought TaskForce was okay. I have my install files for v2, but was hoping for something a bit more recent - we'd upgraded to v4 by the time they went under.

 

v2 installs and runs, and even knows it is licensed, so I guess it left a reg frag somewhere. This got me thinking that v4 might still work, if only I get get it installed from somewhere. Does anyone have any install files, or would anyone be willing to send me a zip of the program folder?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...