GREED Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 Only just found out my Evil Monkey character had already been taken... can't be having that!
GREED Posted November 2, 2010 Author Posted November 2, 2010 True, but I like sharing... ... and I'm bored in my lesson....
GREED Posted November 2, 2010 Author Posted November 2, 2010 My apologies for even starting this thread, happy for a mod to delete, don't know why I started it.
witch Posted November 2, 2010 Posted November 2, 2010 Oh I dunno - it's as interesting as some of them are. Anyway, nicking someone's avatar is a heinous crime. I complained when someone nicked my sig, never mind my avatar!
GREED Posted November 2, 2010 Author Posted November 2, 2010 Mod Witch please don't take me to jail, it was an honest case of 'I didn't know someone else had it already'! lol Oh I dunno - it's as interesting as some of them are. True!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now