Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Scroll of Resurrection - WoW me up again baby!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

OK, after almost 2 years of keeping "clean", I've accidentally watched one or two Cataclysm videos, and it's lured me back into the middle of WoW's headlights!

 

I'm not quite there to pay for a whole month's action, so was wondering if anyone has a spare 'Scroll of Resurrection' you could throw in my direction? 10 days to sample the goods again should be enough. You may get lucky though and get 30 days free if I fall off the wagon! :)

 

My username is Rawns. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...