Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Would somebody be able to re-draw this image for me? So I can use it on our school website.

As i have no graphics skills what so ever.

Thank you in advance

Logo.jpg

Posted
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8358[/ATTACH]

 

png version eps also available if you want it.

 

Save the txt and rename it .eps as I can't upload eps files.

 

Ben

 

Ah, is that why mine wouldn't upload. Ran it through illustrator pretty straight away, but then it hung on the upload. Doh! lol .. glad it's sorted though and I'll know for the future. :)

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...