Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

How do I change the colour of the article boxes to match that of my background?

 

I am setting up a beta site for our school, and this is the last of my problems, and I am unable to find it anywhere in the CSS files (unless I am being completely blind and dense!)

 

All help would be appreciated!

 

Carl

 

Attached is a SS of my beta site, and you should be able to see my problem!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...