Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I had a university student on a placement working with me a couple of years ago and he set up a Ubuntu machine running Clonezilla. This has been working perfectly up until now but a few of the newer PC's and laptops that I've bought won't work because it says their network cards are too new and Clonezilla doesn't have the drivers.

 

Unfortunately I know almost nothing about Linux/Ubuntu apart from actually running Clonezilla to create or restore images.

 

Would anyone please be able to tell me how I can update this?

 

Thanks a lot. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...