Luke_T Posted September 30, 2010 Posted September 30, 2010 So, I've connected all our HP T5325 thin clients to the HPDM and can manage them remotely fine for all tasks ... except ... Wake on LAN ... the task is listed as complete and the log offers no useful information, but the clients just don't wake up ... I've enabled WOL in the ThinPro OS ... but nada ... I've tried alternate WOL apps but not had too much success in getting them working ... so ... - anyone had issues with WOL on the T5325's? - anyone have any good WOL apps / command line tools they could help walk me through? Cheers, Luke
Ric_ Posted October 7, 2010 Posted October 7, 2010 You did one better than me getting HPDM to install... admittedly I soon got bored of the setup routine hanging.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now