Dos_Box Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 Starring Sacha Baron Cohen. Should be good. Apparently it covers the period leading up to Live Aid in 1985. BBC News - Sacha Baron Cohen to play Freddie Mercury
Haptic Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 As a big Queen fan I'm looking forward to it already and dare I say it I think Cohen might well be able to pull it off. Shall be interested to see who plays the rest of the band and also whether they go for a biography style or documentary Mark
john Posted September 17, 2010 Posted September 17, 2010 Should be an interesting idea will await further info
wizzard Posted September 18, 2010 Posted September 18, 2010 Looking at Sacha Baron Cohen's face, you can see the similarities, looking forward to seeing it, I don't normally like much that he does.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now