Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good morning,

 

I've just had to put Cubase SL3 onto our computers in the music suite and am wondering if someone with knowledge of the software can help please.

 

It's all installed and working fine but when you first launch the program and select a new project it asks you to select what peirpheral to use, I select the sound card and then click ok and it works fine.

 

My question is can I set the default peripheral somewhere in the software so that it doesn't ask the student to select one when they login?

 

Any help much appreciated as I'm new to Cubase.

 

Regards

Dan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...