localzuk Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 I seem to have developed an issue on our XenServer boxes now that I have updated from 5.5 to 5.6. Namely, I'm getting a 'Select the driver to be installed' box, and the installer not being able to find any storage devices! I've set it up via a standard template for Windows Server 2008 R2 with a 50GB file on the local device. Anyone got any tips? I'm pretty sure it should just install without issue.
localzuk Posted September 9, 2010 Author Posted September 9, 2010 Appears the issue is actually with the DVD. Very odd, as it works fine on my desktop machine (ie. it was used to install 2k8r2 on this machine).
dhicks Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 Appears the issue is actually with the DVD. Very odd, as it works fine on my desktop machine (ie. it was used to install 2k8r2 on this machine). Try the DVD image avilable via Microsoft's own download manager, I seem to remember that fixed a similar sounding issue I was having. -- David Hicks
localzuk Posted September 9, 2010 Author Posted September 9, 2010 Try the DVD image avilable via Microsoft's own download manager, I seem to remember that fixed a similar sounding issue I was having. It is downloading as we speak.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now