lasercat Posted September 9, 2010 Posted September 9, 2010 Up for grabs is a free 27U (I think 800 deep) coms cab, never been used, ordered in error by a friend of mine. Its free to collect if you're near the Bradford area, but shipping costs can be discussed if you're in the north. Basically he needs it shifting this week or its heading for the scrap yard. Please PM me if you're interested, and I'll hook you up with the contact details. Cheers!
lasercat Posted September 10, 2010 Author Posted September 10, 2010 Bit of a bump... anyone? Be a shame to see it go to scrap
Hightower Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 I've emailed the assistant head to see if we can pick this up. I will let you know. What size transport will it take (i.e. a Vectra with the seats dropped?)
Andrew_C Posted September 10, 2010 Posted September 10, 2010 27u should go in Vectra OK. 50" of rack space plus plinth and top.
Hightower Posted September 12, 2010 Posted September 12, 2010 @lasercat - sorry for not getting back to you. I emailed the Assistant Head but it was late on Friday so he probably went home. If it's not too late I will see him tomorrow and let you know whether we want it or not. Thanks,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now