Hightower Posted September 2, 2010 Posted September 2, 2010 I went to get started with Androids AppInventor today, and followed the instructions to set up my phone/computer. Once everything was done I clicked the link to continue and load the interface used to design apps, but all that appeared was a blank page in FF. In IE a blank page also appeared, but it threw an error too that said "object expected". I have followed the instructions and everything is set up (according to Google), and I have had an email saying I now have access to the app. Any one come across this/have any ideas?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now