leco Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 My zone director has been unplugged all summer. I've now plugged it in but have no access to it. I'm assuming it has returned to it's defaults. Question: How do I contact it and how do I contact the access points? None of them are showing up in an IP scan.
Haptic Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 Did you purchase support from the reseller leco? If so let them do the legwork for you! Chris
TopBanana Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 I'd give aggy a shout from Net Ctrl I'm sure she would be a little more helpful 2
leco Posted September 1, 2010 Author Posted September 1, 2010 Thanks both, I've now spoken to Stuart at Net-Ctrl, panic over. 1
Haptic Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 As long as you are sorted now leco......I meant you didn't need to worry as if you have paid for the support let someone else tackle it! Afterall if you have paid extra for it why not make the most of it. Hope it helped anyway. Chris
Aggy Posted September 1, 2010 Posted September 1, 2010 Thanks both, I've now spoken to Stuart at Net-Ctrl, panic over. Glad we can help... and yes Stuart is a Little Star I know :-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now