Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've got an app which has a large amount of controls that are dynamically added to a tablelayoutpanel, which is then placed in a dynamically created tabpage.

 

What I want to happen is for there to be a scrollbar on the right. Simple you'd think?

 

I've tried turning on 'AutoScroll' for the tabpanel, I've tried adding the table to a normal panel and using autoscroll in there. I've also tried using the '.VerticalScroll' properties to no avail.

 

How on earth do I enable a vertical scrollbar which actually scrolls?? Banging my head against a wall with this.

 

EDIT: DOH! Turning AutoScroll on on the tablelayoutpanel did it. I'll just go shoot myself now...

Edited by localzuk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...