Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm trying to get Server 2008 SP2 to create a daily task, but I keep getting the error:

 

An error has occured for task Test. Error message: The following error was reported: 2147943712.

 

I've narrowed down the problem to running the task whether or not a user is logged-on. It will ask for the password to go with the username entered. After I enter it and click Ok I get the above message. It occurs with a domain account and a local one. Any help appreciated.

 

P.S. I also sometimes get the error "The task image is corrupt or has been tampered with" and end up manually deleting the task from the registry.

Edited by Gerry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...