Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is there anything that does what MS Info path does but for web based forms instead of having to have info path installed on the machine.

 

When it comes to web based databases with submits etc i do not have a clue (i'd like to if i could ever find some step by step basic guides on the net that i understand)

 

So until i understand the code i need an infopath style software to make it.

Posted

The new Access in Office can creat forms for HTML or emails that will automatically be entered into a database.

 

I've only looked at Infopath for about 5 minutes so not entirely sure what it does!

Posted

mrforgetful, is that Access 2007 or 2003?

 

Also, I have not used Infopath, but it seems to be a key thing with WSS 2007, its for forms but I couldn't get it to do what I wanted so I gave up and did it the old fashioned way instead. Probably my lack of knoledge of it

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...