Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I've got two identical Sun X4150s in a Xenserver pool. I have two NICs in a bond for general network traffic (0&1) and two in a bond for iSCSI traffic (2&3) on a seperate VLAN.

 

NIC 2&3 are in a bond and NIC 3 on both boxes seem really busy all of the time even when non of the VM's on each box are doing anything. When I look in Xencenter it shows NIC 3 'Receive' as being busy, it seems to of been like this for at least the last day.

 

The iSCSI link connects to a 7110 SAN which isn't doing anything at the moment so i can't see what would be sending the traffic and that's all that's in the iSCSI VLAN.

 

Short of restarting the Xenservers I'm not sure where to go to troubleshoot this.

 

Any ideas?

 

Thanks.

Edited by cookie_monster

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...