Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Printing - Olivetti MF250 - Active Directory Integration


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't suppose anyone on here has an Olivetti MF250 (or similar device) and have managed to get it to accept authentication from the Active Directory have they?

 

Me and an engineer from our supplier have just spent 2 hours trying to figure it out, but have put it back to open printing for now whilst we both research and see if there is a way to do it.

 

I thought I'd start here! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...