C3sium Posted July 19, 2010 Posted July 19, 2010 Hello all, I am trying to setup a few machines running in VMware workstation 7.x, I have a Windows 2008 server, Windows 7 x64 and Untangle server. I have a question about how to network them so that they run Windows 7 connects to Windows server then to the Untangle box. What is the best option to run these connection in? such as the untangle to the Host machine in "Host-only" or "Nat". Also someone might know this I also want to run a DCHP service were would this be best placed, on the untangle or server 2008? I am doing this as a test setup to see how / if untangle would work for my employer. Thank you, C3sium
C3sium Posted July 19, 2010 Author Posted July 19, 2010 Also, does anyone know of any good tutorials websites that will be able to assist me in the implementation of windows server 2008? For example the WSUS, Web and print services. I am new to the setup of a netowrk from scratch. Thank you, C3sium
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now