Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I understand that somewhere in Server 2008 Group Policy there is an option to configure if Suggested are available and populating the Favourities Bar - any ideas where please fellow edugeekers?

 

I'm asking because I'm finding that our Network has devided to add close on 50 suggested sites and most of the icons that populate users favourities bars are the ones I have added to my own Favourities bar!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...