Hightower Posted July 15, 2010 Posted July 15, 2010 @SYSMAN: I know you have already done the wife a huge favour, and I think the head chose a logo based on your design (merged with a little of the kids' ideas). I have attached the logo which has been done by the embroidery company for the uniforms. Can anyone turn this into a nice vector to be used on letter heads etc? [ATTACH=CONFIG]7741[/ATTACH]
Hightower Posted July 15, 2010 Author Posted July 15, 2010 Oh, forgot to say, the bottom motto should be "Reaching for the stars" not "Reaching to the stars"
Hightower Posted July 15, 2010 Author Posted July 15, 2010 Never doubted you for a second SYSMAN! Love ya
Hightower Posted July 16, 2010 Author Posted July 16, 2010 I take it mine is no good? How didn't I see that?! It still has the embroided kind of look on the stars though
CESIL Posted July 16, 2010 Posted July 16, 2010 That's just a filled vector object using the texture from your original. The zip file contains a fireworks png so you can have a play with the colours etc...
Hightower Posted July 19, 2010 Author Posted July 19, 2010 @SYSMAN: This is the email I got from the wife when I sent her it: Head thinks the logo is ‘fab’ (she loves it basically) – could he perhaps change the colors of the rainbow to look exactly like the logo? And also the writing for it to be in purple, not a pinky purple? Thanks for your efforts SYSMAN, but if you could tweak the couple of things she has asked for then she will be even more indebted to you. Thanks, EDIT: Or if there is a PSD file that I can edit (as I'm sure I can handle the changing of colours )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now